Module 1 Changing
Unit 1 We lived in a small house.
1. Words and phrases: life, different, ago, any,television, us, grandchildren, lady.
2. Sentences: There weren’t any buses. We lived in asmall house.
There are lots of buses and cars. We live in a bighouse.
3. Grammar: Compare the life.
Teaching properties: cards, pictures, Tape-recorder.
2. Talking about: holiday and changing of you.
二． Lead in
T: In the winter holiday, you had a lot of changes.Now you are older and cleverer .I am very glad to see your changes. And write‘changing’ on the blackboard. Tell students ‘Everything is changing. No change,no progresses.
三． New teaching
1. Show some old photos and say: Look, life was verydifferent many years ago .But how was it different? Today, we will learn how tocompare past and present life.
2. Listen to the tape and underline the new words.
3. Teach the new words.
a. Show some new word cards.
b. Correct pronunciation.
c. Practise new words in different kinds of method.
d. Explain important phrases.
4. Listen to the tape-recorder and read follow it .
5. Act out text.
1. Pay attention to SB unit1 part2 and copy them tomake sentences.
2. Show some pictures. Make some students finddifferent
in them and describe in English.
五． Summaryand homework.
T: Today we have learnt “How to describe past andpresent life, review simple past tense and present tense.”
2. Today’s homework
a. Listen and read Unit1 three times, try to reciteand act.
b. Compare two photos and write differences.
Module 1 Changing
Unit 1 We lived in a smallhouse.
weren’t lived small
are live big
Module 2 Grandparents
Unit 1 She learnt English.
1. Words and phrases: learnt these dancer
2. Sentences: Shelearnt English. Did she learn any foreign languages.
He is learning English now.
3. Grammar:Talking about the past and present.
4. Teachingproperties: word cards photos tape.
T: Hello, Goodmorning, class. S: Good morning, teacher.
T: How are youtoday? S: We are well.
T: What day istoday? S: Thursday.
T: Are you readyfor your English class? S: Yes. We are ready.
Game: Review the past tense of some verbs.
1. Use somepictures to learn important sentences.
Did you/he /she…..? Yes, I/she/he did. No, didn’t.
He is doing …….
2. Learn new wordsand phrases.
Teacher plays the tape and have Ss underline the new words and phrases. Teacher guides to learn by all kinds of methods.
3. Listen and repeat
4. Act out thetest. (Give Ss some minutes to practise.)
三、Practice and consolidate.
1. Show two pictures and have Ss describe (use the important sentences)
2. Doactivity 3.
Have Ss look it , give some minutes to practise in pairs ,then act it out.
Game :teacher have Ss take out their photos and describe it. The others guess it.
五、Sum the lesson
Try to describethe other persons to your parents.