源网 W ww.tt z
2. How did the man go to the football match?
3. What did the boy’s brother do last Sunday?
4. Where is the boy going?
5. What does Lucy do now?
A. She is a teacher. B. She is a doctor. C. She is a student.
6. Where did the woman go?
A. Nanjing. B. Beijing. C. Beijing and Nanjing.
7. What will the man do this evening?
A. He’ll meet his aunt at the airport.
B. He’ll say goodbye to his aunt at the airport.
C. He’ll fly to another city with his aunt.
8. How much is the white shirt?
A. 20 yuan. B. 40 yuan. C. 80 yuan.
9. When will Susan arrive?
A. At 4:30. B. At 4:45. C. At 5:20.
10. Where did the dialogue probably happen?
A. In a street. B. In a shop. C. In a school.
B）听下面一段对话和两篇短文。对话和短文后有几个小题, 请从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。对话和短文读两遍。
11. Why can’t the woman sleep well?
A. Because she studies maths too hard.
B. Because she spends much time on TV.
C. Because she has too much for dinner.
12. What does the doctor tell her to do?
A. Go to bed early. B. Eat more fruit. C. Relax herself.
听一篇短文, 回答第13-15小题, 完成信息记录表。
Name Xiao Wei
Problem A serious 13 disease(病)
How long Has been in hospital for about 14
How to 15 him Have an operation(手术)
13. A. blood B. head C. blind
14. A. three months B. one month C. two months
15. A. operate B. give C. save
16. Where did Mr. and Mrs. White go last Saturday?
A. To the park B. To the farm C. To the theatre.
17. What did Mr. White do when he went into the house?
A. He turned on the lights. B. He stood quietly. C. He changed his shoes.
18. Where did they hear the noise?
A. In the front door. B. On the way upstairs. C. On the way downstairs.
19. Who answered Mr White at the door of the bedroom?
A. His daughter. B. Nobody. C. His neighbor.
20. What did Mr White see in the bathroom?
A. His children were chatting. B. Two strangers. C. The radio was on.
21. Every year in autumn, we can see very beautiful leaves on ▲ sides of the road near our school. Lots of people like to take photos there.
A. each B. all C. either D. both
22. There were over ▲ people sitting in front of the TV sets to watch the new year’s celebration on 31 December, 2017.
A. one hundred million of B. one hundred million
C. one hundred millions of D. one hundred millions
23. I heard your little son ▲ in the next room at nine o’clock last night.
A. sang B. sing C. singing D. sings
24. —Why are you driving so slowly, Dad? —It’s so ▲ and I can’t see clearly.
A. foggy B. sunny C. frosty D. cloudy
25. —Did your sister buy a dress last Saturday?
—Sure. She chose ▲ of the two green dresses.
A. less expensive B. the least expensive
C. the less expensive D. the most expensive
26. — It’s not the right time to argue(争吵) about who is wrong.
— All right. Let’s ▲ and find a way out.
A. stay up B. give up C. look down D. calm down
27. —Do you know that umbrellas are provided for free at the underground station.
— Yes. But we ▲ return them in a week, or we’ll pay for them.
A. can B. should C. might D. may
28. —Did you see Anne outside the door just now?
—Sure. She ▲ someone, so I nodded to her and went away.
A. phoned B. is phoning C. was phoning D. phones
29. —You kept me waiting for almost 20 minutes!
—Sorry. I was just about to leave ▲ the telephone rang.
A. when B. while C. because D. as
30. The sentence structure of “We find the book on the table interesting.” is ▲ .
A. S+V+O B. S+V+IO+DO C. S+V+DO+OC D. S+V+P
31. — ▲ will the weather be like tomorrow？
—I hope it will be ▲ . There are many wet clothes at home.
A. What, cloudy B. How, snowy C. What, sunny D. How, fine
32. He made a fire ▲ himself ▲ warm.
A. make; to keep B. to make; to keep C. to make; keep D. make; keep
33. You can call me ▲ 88349158 or e-mail me ▲ Melly@sina.com.
A, on; at B. at; on C. by; on D. on; on
34. —Do you know if it ▲ tomorrow?
— I am not sure. It may sno w if the temperature ▲ below zero.
A. snows; will drop B. will snow; will drop
C. will snow; drops D. snows; drops
35. —A snowstorm hit our city and it caused many terrible traffic accidents.
— ▲ It was really a terrible disaster.
A. They were too careless. B. Thank goodness!
C. Never mind. D. I am sorry to hear that.
阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后从各题所给的四个选项中, 选出一个最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。
Once there was a cobbler(修鞋匠) who always sang from morning till night. It was wonderful to see and hear him. He was 36 with his work.
His neighbor, a 37 banker, sang little and slept less. The banker didn’t know 38 the cobbler was so happy every day.
One day he went to the cobbler and asked him, “How much do you earn each day, my friend?” “Sometimes more, sometimes 39 . I don’t know.” the cobbler answered.
The banker laughed and said, “You don’t have to 40 having less money now. Take $1,000. Look after it carefully, and 41 it when you need to.”
The cobbler was 42 . He felt like that he had all the money in the world. When he got home, he hid his money and his happiness 43 . There was no more singing. He couldn’t 44 at night. All day, he worried that the money might be lost or stolen.
At last, the poor man ran to the house of his rich neighbor. “ 45 your $1,000. Give me back my sleep and my songs.” he said.
36. A. sad B. happy C. strict D. interested
37. A. rich B. poor C. kind D. bad
38. A. when B. what C. how D. why
39. A. little B. less C. few D. fewer
40. A. care about B. talk about C. worry about D. think about
41. A. spend B. cost C. take D. pay
42. A. hopeful B. serious C. excited D. surprised
43. A. at times B. at the same time C. in time D. on time
44. A. wake up B. work out C. dream of D. fall asleep
45. A. Take B. Bring C. Lend D. Borrow
阅读下面内容, 从各题所给的四个选项中, 选出一个最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。
What’s the most important thing for you to have in your life? Somebody mentions hard-work, others suggest knowledge, love and luck.
If you arrange the 26 English letters alphabetically(按字母表的顺序) and use numbers to represent each of them, for example, 1 for a, 2 for b, 3 for c…, you can change an English word into a number. So hard-work becomes 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98, meaning 98 is its mark; knowledge:11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96,while love: 12+15+22+5=54, luck: 12+21+3+11=47, a small mark. None of these words can give one a full mark. What about money or prayer(祈祷)? They can’t, either.
Then what else? Don’t be worried. You can always find an answer to a problem in your life, when you change your way of looking at things or doing things, or your attitude(态度). Yes, attitude is the word. See for yourself: attitude:1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5=100, a full mark.
Different attitudes lead to different courses of life. Most times people hope for a better life. It is possible that one will have a change for the better after one has changed one’s attitude.
When you change your manner and became friendly towards others, you’ll meet more smiling faces towards you. In the same way, if you take a positive (积极地) attitude towards failure(失败), you’ll find it’s also rewarding though it has caused you losses.
46. In the writer’s opinion, what is the most important thing in a person’s life?
A. Hard-work. B. Knowledge. C. Money. D. Attitude.
47. According to the passage, if you meet with problems, the best way out is to ▲ .
A. ask for help from others B. say your prayers to God
C. change your attitude D. try maths-solving methods (方法)
48. From the passage we can learn that ▲ .
A. different attitudes come from different courses of life
B. mathematics can solve every problem easily in our daily life
C. failure sometimes can bring you good if you take a positive attitude
D. none of the English words except “attitude” equals to 100 or more
Still remember the following poems? Memories return every time I read or hear them.
Hush now, my little one.
Hush now, my sunshine.
Hush now, piece of my heart.
Go to sleep, my little one.
Go to sleep, my love.
Go to sleep, piece of my heart.
Sleep, my little one,
While I sing to you.
Sleep, my little one,
Who is already asleep. ②
My mama feeds me,
And washes my fur.
The first thing I see every morning is her.
The last thing I kiss every night is her face.
My mama is the very best one,
And sings like a bird,
And knows how I feel.
When I don’t say a word,
My mama is warm. ③
I can set the table.
I can sweep the floor.
I can wash my clothes
And count to forty-four.
I can wash dishes.
And clean my bedroom.
There is so much I can do.
Now ask you.
Notes: 1. hush v. 安静 2. fur n. 皮毛 3. sweep v. 打扫
49. The first poem is sung to ▲ .
A. babies B. mothers C. relatives D. friends
50. In the second poem, the last thing “I” will kiss at night is ▲ .
A. the fur B. mum’s face C. a bird D. mum’s bed
51. What do you think of “I” in the third poem?
A. Helpful. B. Lucky. C. Crazy. D. Shy.
Maybe you know floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and so on. But have you heard of typhoons?
Typhoons are some of the worst storms, usually around the Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea. Most happen in July, August and September.
How does it happen? When lots of sea water gets hot in the summer sun, it evaporates（蒸发）into the air. This makes the air hotter. When the air gets warm enough, it starts to move higher up into sky. Then cooler air around it rushes in. It fills the space that is left. After the air gets warmer, it starts to move quickly, making wind. The wind goes in circles and it keeps moving higher in the sky. The warmer the air gets, the quicker the wind moves. And when the wind moves faster than 30 metres a second, a typhoon begins.
A typhoon has two parts, one is called the “eye”. In the eye, the wind does not move so fast. The other part is the wall of clouds around the eye. Here are the strongest winds and hardest rains.
What to do when a typhoon hits?
? Stay inside. Close all the windows and stay away from them.
? Try to bring all of your things inside. Strong winds could even blow away your bikes!
? Listen to the radio or TV for important information.
If you’re told to go to a safer place, do it right now.
52. This passage is most probably from ▲ .
A. an advertisement of a typhoon B. a travel record
C. a weather report D. a science magazine
53. In which order（顺序）does a typhoon happen?
a. The wind moves fast enough, a typhoon starts.
b. The air moves quickly, making wind.
c. The sun makes sea water hot.
d. The air gets warmer.
A. d-c-b-a B. c-d-b-a C. c-d-a-b D. d-b-a-c
54. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. The warmer the air gets, the slower the wind moves.
B. The wind moves fast in the “eye” of a typhoon.
C. The strongest winds and hardest rains are in the wall of clouds.
D. A typhoon will not happen before the wind goes faster than 30 km a second.
55. When a typhoon comes, we CANNOT ▲ .
A. close all the windows B. listen to typhoon news
C. stay inside the strong house D. go outside to find a safer place
A） 根据句意, 用括号中所给词的正确形式填空, 每空填一词。
56. I was too tired. I would fall ▲ (sleep) in one minute if there was a bed.
57. Students should learn to protect the ▲ (nature) environment.
58. A number of ▲ (science) took part in the international academic conference(学术会议).
59. Wild animals need more ▲ (live) areas in the wild.
60. Take a mobile phone, or you’ll get ▲ (lose) in this new city.
B） 根据句意、音标或汉语提示, 写出各单词的正确形式, 每空填一词。
61. As the temperature ▲ （上升）, everything seems to grow.
62. I hope I can own a small farm in the ▲ (农村，乡村）.
63. You’d better write down your ▲ (地址)here, because I can’t remember them well.
64. Who can help me do a bird ▲ [ka?nt], boys?
65. I didn’t know that you could make so ▲ [?p??f?kt] picture, it’s amazing!
(A)Take Care of Your Teeth
You need healthy teeth. Do you know why? Your teeth help you eat. They help you talk as well. Here are ways to care for the teeth:
*Brush the teeth carefully after you eat.
*Eat healthful food to keep your teeth healthy.
*If you are a young kid, you can make a grown-up in your family help you floss your teeth.
*Visit the dentist two times each year.
And don’t forget to smile!
Teeth are important for us. We need to look 66 them well. They help us eat and talk. The article(文章) tells us four ways to take care of our 67 . First, we need to brush our teeth after 68 food. Second, we need to eat healthy food. Third, we may ask our 69 to help us floss our teeth. Fourth, we need to visit the dentist 70 a year.
The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous buildings both in France and in the world. It is 324 metres high, weighs about 10,000 tons.
Do you know the most interesting thing of the Eiffel Tower? Let me tell you about it. It can get higher in summer. The tower is made of iron (铁). In summer, when the weather gets hot, the tower rises up about 18 centimetres because of physical (物理) change.
Let me tell you how people built the Eiffel Tower. More than one hundred ye ars ago, the French government held a competition to choose the best monument (不朽的作品). At last, a man named Alexander Gustavo Eiffel won the competition. After winning the competition, Eiffel began to build the tower soon. He spent about two years finishing building the tower. He finished the tower in 1889. People was surprised at its beauty when they saw the tower.
The Eiffel Tower was named after its designer, Alexander Gustavo Eiffel. He also designed the Statue of Liberty (自由女神像).
The Eiffel Tower
The facts of the Eiffel Tower.
★ Its 71 is 324 meters and the weight is about 10,000 tons.
★ It is made of 72 .
★ In 73 , when the weather gets hot, the tower rises up 18 cm because of physical change.
How did people build the Eiffel Tower?
★ Eiffel won the competition the French Government held.
★ Eiffel began to build the tower in 1887 and 74 years later, he finished it.
Who designed the Eiffel Tower?
The 75 of the Eiffel Tower was Alexander Gustavo Eiffel.
How can we students keep ourselves safe? Here are some t 76 .
On your way home or to school: W 77 for the green traffic light, and look left and right before you cross the road. If you see a car coming, don’t cross until it is really safe. Dress in bright colours, so the drivers can see you c 78 .
At school: When students around you begin to push, try to hold onto something, or stay in a safer corner. If you fall down in a crowded(拥挤的) place, cover your head with b 79 hands.
When there’s a fire: Stay c 80 and leave quickly. Use a piece of wet cloth to cover your mouth and nose so that you don’t take in s 81 . If your clothes catch fire, please drop to the ground and roll from side to side to put out the fire.
For eating: Wash fruit like apples or g 82 carefully before you eat them. Check the expiration dates(保质期) and if your food looks or smells t 83 , don’t eat it.
For riding on the escalator(自动扶梯): Hold onto the handrails(扶手). It is d 84
to run up and down on them. You may fall down because escalator steps(台阶) are not fit for r 85 .
假如你是Helen, 在网上看到了Wildlife Protection Club （野生动物保护俱乐部）招募志愿者的广告。请你用英语写一封信给俱乐部主席Mr.Brown, 申请加入该俱乐部，并表示，如果能加入，将会很开心。请根据表格信息和提示完成申请信。
学校 Zhenjiang No.1 Middle School 年级 八年级
品德 勤奋,乐于助人 爱好 看书和旅游，照顾小动物
申请理由 ……(至少两点） 联系方式 Helen@163.com
要求：1. 内容必须包括以上所有信息, 可适当发挥；
4. 词数：不少于80词, 文章的开头已给出, 不计入总词数。
Hello, everyone! Today let me introduce my good friend Kitty to you.
1. B 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. C
6. B 7. B 8. C 9. B 10 A
11. A 12. C 13. A 14. B 15 C
16. C 17. A 18. B 19. B 20 C
21. D 22. B 23. C 24. A 25. C
26. D 27. B 28. C 29. A 30. C
31. C 32. C 33. A 34. C 35. D
36. B 37. A 38. D 39. B 40. C
41. A 42. C 43. B 44. D 45. A
46. D 47. C 48. C 49. A 50. B
51. A 52. D 53. B 54. C 55. D
56. asleep 57 natu ral 58. scientists 59. living 60 lost
61. rises 62 countryside 63. addresses 64. count 65 perfect
66. after 67. teeth 68. eating 69. parent(s) 70. twice
71. height 72. iron 73. summer 74. two/2 75. designer
76. tips 77. Wait 78. clearly 79. both 80. calm
81. smoke 82. grapes 83. terrible 84. dangerous 85. running
文章来源天 添 资
源网 W ww.tt z