资 源网 w w w.Ttz
1. Which festival are they talking about?
A. B. C.
2. When does Jenny go to her uncle’s birthday party?
A. B. C.
3. How does the boy usually go to school?
A. B. C.
4. What does David usually have for breakfast?
A. B. C.
5. Where are the two speakers?
A. In the restaurant. B. In the police station. C. In the library.
6. How is the weather in Jurong?
A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. C. Rainy.
7. What’s Bob’s telephone number?
A. 87225689 B. 87225698 C. 87226589
8. What does the woman want to buy?
A. Socks. B. Jeans. C. Trousers.
9. What’s the price of two kilos of tomatoes?
A. Two dollars. B. Three dollars. C. Six dollars.
10. When will the football match start?
A. After supper. B. In 5 minutes. C. Tomorrow morning.
11. What are Sandy’s favorite vegetables?
A. Tomatoes. B. Potatoes. C. Carrots.
12. How often does Sandy eat them?
A. Three or four times a week.
B. Three or five times a week.
C. Every day.
Mother ●She comes to the 13 floor of the shopping mall.
●She wants to buy a 14 as the birthday present.
Mike ●He goes to 15 Clothes shop on the third floor.
●He also looks for a present for his father.
Money Mike doesn’t have enough money. So he waits for his mother.
13. A. ground B. first C. second
14. A. watch B. tie C. wallet
15. A. Children’s B. Women’s C. Men’s
16. When does the story happen (发生)?
A. On Friday afternoon. B. On Friday morning. C. On Friday evening.
17. Where is Mrs Brown now?
A. In the garden. B. In the living room. C. In the kitchen.
18. What’s the boy doing in the garden?
A. He’s riding a bike. B. He’s sitting near the window.
C. He’s having a cup of coffee.
19. Where is the boy in the garden?
A. Under the tree. B. In the tree. C. Behind Mrs. Brown.
20. What do we know from the talk?
A. Mr. Brown doesn’t know the boy.
B. Mr. Brown can’t see very well.
C. That bike in the garden is Mr Brown’s.
21. Mary’s sister does her homework ▲ about seven o’clock.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
22. — ▲ is your father, Bill?
— In the park. And he is going to Beijing this evening.
A. How B. Who C. Where D. How old
23. How many syllables (音节) are there in the word “include”?
A. Only one. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
24. — ▲ you free on weekends?
— No, I don’t have time.
A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are
25. Which "s" of the following has a different sound from the other three？
A. picnics B. keys C. menus D. models
26. This pair of new trainers is very fashionable. Can you ▲ ?
A. try it on B. try on it C. try them on D. try on them
27. There ▲ some paper and some pens on the desk.
A. has B. have C. are D. is
28. —What would you like for dinner?
— I’d like some ▲ for dinner.
A. egg B. hamburger C. apple D. chicken
29. Which of the following is the right sound of “sugar”?
A. ['??g?] B. [??'gɑ:] C. ['s?g?] D. [s?'gɑ:]
30. —Where is your aunt, Susan?
—She ▲ a story book in the yard.
A. reads B. read C. is reading D. are reading
31. The twin brother ▲ go to school early every Thursday morning.
A. doesn’t B. isn’t C. don’t D. aren’t
32. — ▲
— I’d like a blouse for my daughter.
A. Can you help me? B. What can I do for you?
C. What do you do? D. What kind of blouse would you like?
33. —The iphone X looks nice. Is it ▲ ?
—No, mine is iphone 6. It’s ▲ .
A. your; his B. yours; his C. your; him D. yours; him
34. — What are you going to say at the class meeting, Mr Zhang?
—Er, I am ▲ where to have a picnic now.
A. talking about B. worrying about C. thinking about D. telling about
35. —Let’s go and have a look at your new picture.
A. Thank you. B. All right. C. You are welcome. D. Excuse me.
One small thing changes Sonia. She always thinks of the boy, but why doesn’t she
The boy wants to buy a book, but he can’t 36 he has no money. He is very sad. He looks at the money in Sonia’s hand. He can buy the 37 with it. But Sonia walks away. Sonia doesn’t 38 his idea. Then she comes back home. She 39 it to her brother David. David says, “Why not give him money? He needs 40 , and you can help him.”
Sonia 41 to that shop to look for that boy, but time never waits for someone.
On that day, Sonia 42 a lesson. Many people are like Sonia. We can help people a little sometimes, but we 43 want to wait for big chances (机会). Big chances don’t come at any time. But we 44 small ones every day.
Sonia waits for 45 chances at first, but now she changes a lot. She also helps people with small things.
36. A. but B. because C. and D. so
37. A. money B. food C. water D. book
38. A. know B. find C. like D. give
39. A. talks B. tells C. says D. speaks
40. A. me B. us C. it D. them
41. A. wants B. asks C. leaves D. goes
42. A. gets B. teaches C. likes D. takes
43. A. never B. always C. seldom D. sometimes
44. A. have B. buy C. learn D. know
45. A. good B. small C. big D. bad
阅读下面内容, 然后从所给四个选项中，选出一个最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。
Restaurant information (信息)
It’s lunchtime. There are some places for food around the People’s Park. Jack looks for some information about them on the Internet.
Address: No. 2 Futong Road
Main food: baked meat
Cost: about $8 each
Opening time: 9:30 a.m—1:30 p.m.
5:00 p.m.—11:00 p.m.
There are all kinds of foods here, like meat, vegetables, fruit and drinks. Delicious Shop
Address: No. 13 Futong Road
Main food: seafood (海鲜)
Cost: about $20 each
Opening time: 9:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m.
It has many kinds of seafood. All the food is clean and fresh.
Address: No. 6 Kaixuan Road
Main food: fast food
Cost: about $5 each
Opening time: 8:30 a.m.—10:30 p.m.
Here you can find rice, noodles, dishes and drinks. Hot water and juice are free here. John’s Coffee Shop
Address: No. 10 Kaixuan Road
Main food: Western food
Cost: about $12 each
Opening time: 10:00 a.m.—10:30 p.m.
The shop is clean and quiet. There is beef, bread, fruit, coffee and so on.
46. Which is the best place for him if (如果) Jack wants to eat fish and shrimps (虾)?
A. Delicious Shop B. Dafu’s Restaurant
C. John’s Coffee Shop D. Round-seat Restaurant
47. If Jack goes for Western food with his parents, how much should he spend?
A. About $ 12. B. About $20. C. About $24. D. About $36.
48. If Jack wants to find a quiet place, which telephone number can he call?
A. 6782313. B. 6766548. C. 6785512. D. 6788123.
Child star Angela
The girl in this picture is Angela. She is one of Chinese child stars. She was born in Beijing, on October 13th, 2009. Her mother is a famous host. And her father is a director. In 2013, Angela had the first show with her father on TV. This programme “Dad, where are we going? ” is about the stories between babies and their fathers. Every day, Angela and her friends get up early, they must finish all kinds of tasks, like climbing hills, catching fishes, planting trees. She is so cute. The audience all love her. After one year, her mother dressed her different styles of clothes and took her to the Paris Fashion Show. She was in an expensive dress from famous designers. It matched her red coat well. At last, she became the first fashion baby. It makes her much more popular among young parents. Angela enjoys music and art. It often takes her much time to play the piano and draw pictures after school. At weekends, she likes sharing (分享) videos on doing maths homework with others. We can easily find her amazing spoken English.
49. What colour is Angela’s coat in the Paris Fashion Show?
A. Black. B. Blue. C. Red. D. White.
50. When did Angela have the first show with her father on TV?
A. At about three years old. B. At about four years old.
C. At about five years old. D. At about six years old.
51. What is the Chinese meaning of “audience” in this passage?
A. 观众 B. 主持人 C. 导演 D. 演员
The Cape Cod Children’s Museum is having a clean-up day to make our small garden, parking lots and other outdoor places beautiful. Our members and visitors can enjoy this beautiful spring.
We are also going to fix (修理) the paintings on one side of our building. The popular artist Karen Scata painted it!
We will get lunch ready, fresh air and thanks. Kids are welcome with your parents.
Do you want to join us? Please tell us before April 10th.
Join us online at www.cccmcleanup.cn, or call 508-539-8788.
Time: Saturday, April 15th, 8:00 a.m.~11:00 a.m.
What to bring
● Tools — rakes (耙子), shovels (Please have your name on them.)
What to wear
Hats, sunglasses, trainers.
52. Which of the following has the Clean-up Day？
A. A hospital. B. A park. C. A museum. D. A school.
53. How long will the activity last(持续)?
A. Two hours. B.Three hours. C.Four hours. D.Five hours.
54. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Kids can’t join in the activity.
B. The activity is on April 10th.
C. Kids can only join them online.
D. Karen Scata is good at painting.
55. What can we learn from this passage?
A. Shovels are a kind of tool.
B. Kids should wear warm clothes.
C. They only want kids to join them.
D. People will hold the clean-up day on Sunday.
56. Our trip to the Yellow Mountain is quite nice and ▲ [smu?ð].
57. The ▲ [h??l] family are watching the exciting football match on TV.
58. — Do you know your ▲ [sk??] of last week’s English exam?
— No, my teacher doesn’t tell us.
59. — The purple tie ▲ (适合) you so well, Daniel. —Thank you.
60. Tom feels it very ▲ (舒适的) to live in the house with a swimming pool.
61. — How many ▲ (radio) are there in your home? — Only one.
62. — Can you help ▲ (he) sweep the classroom after school? — Of course.
63. — Is your sister ▲ (interest) in playing the violin? — Yes, very much.
64. Look! Mr. Wang seems very ▲ (happy) today. He did well in the sports meeting.
65. It is a good habit to brush our ▲ (tooth) after meals.
The next morning the winter sun came through the window and the house felt nice and warm again. Mr White felt better and he smiled at his wife and son. The family sat down to have breakfast and they began to talk about the day. The monkey's paw was on a little table near the window, but nobody looked at it and nobody thought about it.
'I'm going to the shops this morning, ' Mrs White said. 'I want to get something nice for dinner. Are you going to come with me?' she asked her husband.
'No, I'm going to have a quiet morning. I'm going to read. ' her husband answered.
'Well, I'm not going to go out this evening,' Herbert said, 'so we can go to bed early tonight. We were very late last night.'
'And we aren't going to have stories about monkey's paws! 'Mrs White said. She was angry. 'Why did we listen to your friend?' she asked her husband. 'A monkey's paw can't give you things! 'she stopped but the two men did not answer her. 'Thirty thousand pounds!' she said quietly. 'We needed that money.' (Excerpted from Monkey’s Paw)
From this passage, we know it was 66 the next morning. Mr. White had breakfast with his 67 and wife. Mrs. White wanted to go 68 and bought some nice food for dinner. But the other two family members didn’t want to go with her. Her 69 wanted to stay at home and enjoyed a quiet morning. Herbert didn’t want to go out 70 they slept very late the night before that evening.
Zhang Shuchao comes from Guiyang city. She is over 100 years old. She thinks her positive attitude(乐观的态度), eating healthy food and reading newspapers are good for long life.
When Zhang meets everyone, she always smiles and says hello to them. “People there all like to visit and chat with her,” said Zhang’s daughter-in-law (媳妇). She has a tailor’s shop and Zhang often comes to help her.
Zhang likes doing something by herself. She knitted (编织) sweaters and hats when she was between 100 and 105. They are all good and beautiful. When neighbors and friends come to visit her, the old woman gives them the sweaters and hats as presents. Also, she gets many presents from the neighbors.
Every day, Zhang has five meals with one bowl of rice in each meal.
“Reading news can exercise my brain (大脑). I like reading,” said Zhang. She reads newspapers every day and tells interesting news to others.
Topic: Secret (秘密) of Zhang’s long 71
Zhang Shuchao Positive attitude Smile and say 72 to everyone she meets.
Eating 73 food Have 74 meals every day.
Reading newspapers Enjoy reading newspapers every day and 75
interesting news to other people.
It’s Saturday today. Lisa gets up very e 76 because she wants to go to the library. First, she eats some bread and a cup of milk
f 77 breakfast. Then she l 78 home and gets to the bus stop. Why? The library is f 79 from her home.
Lisa gets on the bus at eight. After two h 80 , she gets there. The library is big and the floor is very c 81 . There are lots of interesting b 82 and magazines in it. Lisa reads a storybook. It’s very funny. She b 83 three books from the library.
W 84 it’s time for lunch, she goes b 85 home. She wants to read them at home.
姓名 年龄 生日 喜好 不喜欢 正在参加的学校活动
Green 13岁 五月三日 1. 运动
2. ... ... 1. 阅读俱乐部
要求：1. 内容必须包含以上所有信息, 可适当发挥；
4. 词数：不少于70词, 文章的开头已给出, 不计入总词数。
I have a good friend. Her name is ▲
1. A 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. A
6. C 7. B 8. B 9. C 10. A
11. C 12. A 13. A 14. C 15. C
16. B 17. B 18. A 19. A 20. B
21. A 22. C 23. B 24. D 25. A
26. C 27. D 28. D 29. A 30. C
31. A 32. B 33. B 34. C 35. B
36. B 37. D 38. A 39. B 40. C
41. D 42. A 43. B 44. A 45. C
46. A 47. D 48. B 49. C 50. B
51. A 52. C 53. B 54. D 55. A
56. smooth 57. whole 58. score(s) 59. fits 60. comfortable
61. radios 62. him 63. interested 64. happy 65. teeth
66. fine/sunny 67. son 68. shopping 69. husband 70. because
71. life 72. hello 73. healthy 74. five 75. telling
76. early 77. for 78. leaves 79. far 80. hours
81. clean 82. books 83. borrows 84. When 85. back
资 源网 w w w.Ttz