Module 5 Look after yourself学案（外研版九年级下册）
章 来 源天 添
资 源网 wW w.tt z y W.CoMModule 5Look after yourself
Unite 1Wd’better get you to hospital
重点词汇：volunteer , rubbish , litter , turn up , society , donate , deaf
重点句型： I 've been a member since last year.
I went to the beach and helped pick up the rubbish last weekend.
David's not a member but he's been volunteering since August.
He's been giving blood for the past few years.
He gives blood every six months.
1) turn up "开大，调高"。而 turn on 意思是"打开"， turn off 意思是"关上"。
turn down 意为"调低（声音）"
2) help out "帮助解决困难"，相关的词组有：
help sb. (to) do sth. "帮助某人做某事"， help ... with sth. "在某方面帮助某人"
1. Our job if to clean away the _______ （垃圾）.
2. She is _____ （聋的）in one ear.
3. The umbrella is a poor s ______ from heavy rain.
4. Lots of people donated ______（血）.
5. The old man can't see anything. He is b ______.
Key: 1. litter / rubbish 2. deaf 3. shelter 4. blood 5. blind
1. I did some _______ (volunteer) work for Green Plant.
2. I help _______ (clean) up our town.
3. He _____ (be) a member of Green Planet since last year.
4. There _____ (be) a lot of rubbish on the beach last weekend.
5. We didn't do _____ (something) yesterday.
Key: 1. voluntary 2. clean 3. has been 4. was 5. anything
I/ we/ you/ they have been working
he/ she/ it has been working
The Chinese have been making paper for two thousand years.
I have been learning English since three years ago.
We have been waiting for you for half an hour.
They have been living in this city for ten years.
They have lived in this city for ten years.
I have been working here for five years.
I have worked here for five years.
I have been writing a book.（动作还将继续下去）
I have written a book.（动作已经完成）
They have been building a bridge.
They have built a bridge.
I have known him for years.
* I have been knowing...
1. You know, I ________ (look) for a job for three months, and this is my first formal interview.
2. My sister ________ (stay) in Beijing for three months last year.
3. The little boy is dirty all over because he ________ (play) in the mud all the morning.
4. I ________ (wonder) if you were free this afternoon.
5. Here he is! We ________ (wait) anxiously for him since last night.
1. - I'm sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
- I think so. He ________ for it for months.
A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D. has been preparing
2. By the time he realizes he _________ into a trap, it'll be too late for him to do anything about it.
A. walks B. walked C. has walked D. had walked
3. So far this year we _______ a fall in house prices by between 5 and 10 percent.
A. saw B. see C. had seen D. have seen
4. Cathy is taking notes of the grammatical rules in class at Sunshine School, where she ______ English for a year.
A. studies B. studied C. is studying D. has been studying
5. Danny _________ hard for long to realize his dream and now he is popular.
A. works B. is working C. has worked D. had worked
6. -I have got a headache.
-No wonder. You_________ in front of that computer too long.
A. work B. are working C. have been working D. worked
7. The unemployment rate in this district_______ from 6% to 5% in the past two years.
A. has fallen B. had fallen C. is falling D. was falling
8. Now that she is out of job, Lucy ___ going back to school，but she hasn't decided yet.
A. had considered B. has been considering C. considered D. is going to consider
9. -______ you ______ him around the museum yet?
-Yes. We had a great time there.
A. Have ; shown B. Do ; show C. Had; shown D. Did; show
10. -Hi, Tracy，you look pale.
-I am tired. I _______ the living room all day.
A. painted B. had painted C. have been painting D. have painted
Key:一、1. have been looking 2. stayed 3. has been playing/ has played
4. wondered 5. have been waiting
二、1-5 DCDDC 6-10 CABA C
章 来 源天 添
资 源网 wW w.tt z y W.CoM