Module 5 Look after yourself Unit 3 Language in use导学案（
章 来 源天 添
资 源网 wW w.tt z y W.CoM
Module5 Look after yourself
Unit3 Language in use
2、Ithink it’s going to rain
3、He fell over when he was running down the steps
4、He’s hit his head and his leg hurts.I think he’s broken his leg.
5、Will I live？
6、Here are five rules for a healthy life.
7、Do you get the same amount of exercise today as they did in the past？
汉语的时态大多是通过副词来表达的，而英语的时态是靠动词的变化和时间状语来表达的。英语中的时态共有十六种，但是常考的或较常用的只有9种，而且重点测试完成时态。 要掌握英语的时态和语态，必须掌握好英语中的助动词(do, be, have)和时间状语这两个核心问题。
主要用来表示人、事物的现在状况和特点；表示经常或习惯性的动作，句子中常有often, always, from time to time 等时间状语； 表示客观规律和永恒真理等。
He usually goes to work at 7 o’clock every morning.
She has a brother who lives in New York.
The earth goes around the sun.
Guangzhou is situated in the south of China.
I learned that the earth goes around the sun when I was in primary school.
时间：when, until, after, before, as soon as, once, the moment/the minute, the day; 条件：if, unless, provided.
If he accepts the job, he will get more money soon.
考点三：在make sure (certain), see to it, mind, care, matter ＋宾语从句， 从句用一般现在时代替一般将来时。
So long as he works hard, I don’t mind when he finishes the experiment.
考点四：在the more… the more … (越……越……) 句型中, 若主句是一般将来时, 从句通常用一般现在时。
The harder you study, the better results you will get.
We are having English class.
The houseis being built these days.
The little boy is always making trouble.
Look out when you are crossing the street.
Don't wake him up if he is still sleeping at 7 tomorrow morning.
Marry is leaving on Friday.
考点一：for + 时间段；since + 时间点
They have lived in Beijing for five years.
They have lived in Beijing since 1995.
I have learned English for ten years.
考点二：常见的不确定的时间状语：lately; recently, just, already, yet, up to now; till now; so far, these days,
Has it stopped raining yet ?
考点三：在表示“最近几世纪/ 年/ 月以来……”时间状语中，谓语动词用现在完成时。
in the past few years/months/weeks/days；over the past few years;
during the last three months; for the last few centuries, through centuries; throughout history 等
考点四：表示“第几次做某事，”或在 “It is the best (worst, most
interesting ) +名词 ＋that” 后面跟现在完成时。
This is my first time that I have visited China.
This is the most interesting film I have ever seen.
That is the only book that he has written.
表在过去某个特定时间发生且完成的动作，或过去习惯性动作，不强调对现在的影响，只说明过去。常跟明确的过去时间连用，如：yesterday; last week; in 1945, at that time; once; during the war; before; a few days ago; when, 注意：
考点一：used to + do，表示过去经常但现在已不再维持的习惯动作。to为不定式，后接动词原形。
be/become/get used to + doing，表示习惯于
He used to smoke a lot.
He has got used to getting up early.
He promised to buy me a computer if he got a raise
The boy was doing his homework when his father came back from work.
He was taking a walk leisurely by the lake when he heard someone shouted for help.
What were you doing at nine last night?
The radio was being repaired when you called me.
表示过去某个时间之前已经完成的动作，即过去完成时的动作发生在“过去的过去”，句中有明显的参照动作或时间状语，这种时态从来不孤立使用 ( before, after, by, up till )
There had been 25 parks in our city up till 2000.
By the end of last term we had finished the book.
They finished earlier than we had expected.
考点一：用于hardly/scarcely...when; no sooner ...than 句型中，主句用过去完成时，从句用一般过去时。
I had hardly finished my work when he came to see me.
I had no sooner got into the room than it began to snow.
No sooner had I arrived home than the telephone rang. （注意主谓倒装）
That was the second time that she had seen her grandfather.
It was 3 years since we had parted。
考点三：动词hope, expect, think, intend, mean, want, suppose, plan 用
I had hoped that I could do the job.
I had intended to see you but I was too busy.
表在将来某个时间会发生的动作或情况。常和tomorrow, next year, in 2008等表示将来的时间状语连用，其表现形式多达5种。
Beijing will host the 29th Olympic Games in 2008.
We will begin our class as soon as the teacher comes.
考点二：某些表示短暂性动作的动词如arrive, come, go, leave, start等，用现在进行时形式表示将来。
I am leaving for Beijing tomorrow.
考点三：“祈使句 + and/or + 句子”，这种结构中and后面的句子谓语用一般将来时。
Use your head and you will find a way.
考点四：“am (is, are) going to + 动词原形”，表示打算要做的事或可能要发生的事。
“am (is, are) about to + 动词原形”表示按照预定计划或打算准备着手进行的动作。
“am (is, are) to + 动词原形”表示必须、必然或计划将要做的事。
They are to be married in this May.
I’ll be doing my homework this time tomorrow. 明天这会我正在写作业。
The President will be meeting the foreign delegationat the airport.
考点一：常用的时间状语一般用by+将来的时间。如：by the end of this year, by 8 o’clock this evening, by March next year以及由by the time…, before或when等引导的副词从句。
By the end of next month, he will have traveled 1000 miles on foot.
By the time you reach the station, the train will have left.
By next Tuesday, I will have got ready for the exams.
The children will do their homework the moment they have arrived back from school.
come true, consist of, take place, happen, become, rise, occur, belong, break out, appear, arrive, die, fall, last, exist, fail, succeed
It took place before liberation.
考点二：下列动词的主动语态表示被动意义, 而且常与well, quite, easily, badly等副词连用。
lock ( 锁 ) ; wash ( 洗 ); sell ( 卖 ); read ( 读 ); wear ( 穿 ); blame (责备)；ride (乘坐)； write ( 写 )；
Glass breaks easily. 玻璃容易破碎。
The car rides smoothly. 这车走起来很稳。
The case locks easily. 这箱子很好锁。
The book sells well. 这本书很畅销。
It is said…, It is reported…, It is widely believed…， It is expected…, It is estimated…,
而 “以前人们认为……” 则应该说：It was believed…, It was thought
1.I will tell him as soon as he _____ back
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came
2. Mary _____ on shoes when she ____ them.
A. tries…buys B. tries… buies C. trys… buys D. trys… buies
3. The girl often ______ cold when she ______.
A. cathcs…dances B. catches… dances C. catchs…dancees D. catches… dancee
4. _____ he ____ himself there? No, I don't think so.
A. Do…enjoy B. Does… enjoies C. Does… enjoys D. Does…enjoy
5. _____ your teacher ____ from them very often? Certainly.
A. Do…hear B. Does…hear C. Do… receive D. receive
6. _____ your mother _____ some cleaning on Sundays?
A. Does…does B. Do…does C. Does…do D. Do… Do
7. _____ Tom _____to work hard to help his family ? Yes, he _____.
A. Has… x…does B. Has…x…does
C. Does…has…has D. Does… have…does
8. Which teacher _____ lessons to you every day ?
A. does …gives B. does… give C. do… give D. gives
9. Smith does not go fishing on weekdays, ____? _____ , he does.
A. does he…No B. does he…Yes C. doesn't he…No D. doesn't he…Yes
10.Mr Black often _____ fishing on Sundays, _____ he ?
A. goes…doesn't B. goes…isn't C. doesn't go…does D. doesn't go…is
11.He usually _____ TV on Sunday evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. is watching
12. We'll go to play with snow if it ______ tomorrow.
A. snow B. snows C. will snow D. snowed
13. Neither I nor he ______ French.
A. speak B. doesn't speak C. speaks D. doesn't speak
14. Nobody ______ how to run this machines.
A . know B. have known C. knows D. is knowing
15. The Young Pioneer _____ water for the old man every day.
A. carry B. bring C. takes D. carries
16. Some are ______ in the river and some are ______ games.
A. swimming… playing B. swimming…plaiing
C. swimming… I playing D. swimming…plaing
17. Look ! The boy students are _____ football while the girls are _____ .
A. playing… dance B. playing… dancing
C. play… dancing D. play… dance
18. He _____ to do his lessons at eight every evening.
A. is beginning B. is beginning C. begin D. begins
19. _____ he _____ on well with his friends this term ?
A. Does…gets B. Does…get C. Is…getting D. Is…geting
20. Mr Smith _____ short stories, but he ____ a TV play these days.
A. is writing…is writing B. is writing… writes
C. writes… is writing D. writes… Writes
21. I _____ to the cinema. I ______ there every Sunday.
A. go…go B. am going… go C. go… am going D. am going…am going
22. Look, they______ a good time, ____ they ?
A. have…do B. have…don't C. are having…are D. are having… Aren
23. You ______ about the future now, ______ you ?
A. don't think…don't B. aren't thinking… aren't
C. don't think… do D. aren't thinking… Are
24. She always ______ something whenever she ______.
A .studied…played B. studied…plaied C.. studied…plaied D. studied… played
25. He often _____ late in the forest. It _____ me very much.
A. stayed…worried B. staied… worried C. stayed…worryed D. staied… worried
26. I ______that the boy _____ with no tears in his eyes.
A. noticed… cryed B. noticed… cried C. noticed…cried D. noticed… cryed
27. We _____the floor and _____ all the windows.
A. mopped… cleanned B. moped… cleaned
C. mopped…cleaned D. moped… cleaned
28. When I _____ the Children's Palace, the children _____ with joy.
A. visited… jumpped B. visited… jumped
C. visited… jumped D. visited… jumpped
29. ______ a sports meet last Sunday ? Yes , they ______.
A. Did they have… did B. Did they have… had
C. Had they… had D. Had they… did
30. ____ you _____out for a walk after supper ? Yes, I ______.
A. Did…went…went B. Did… go… went
C. Did… went… did D. Did… go… did
31. _____ Jack _____ on with his work or ______ to have a rest?
A. Did… went… stopped B. Did… go… stop
C. Did… went… stop D. Did… go… stopped
32. You gave them a talk two days ago, _____you ? Yes, I ______.
A. did… did B. did… gave C. didn't… did D. didn't… gave
33. ____ your brother _____ a letter to ? My father.
A. Who… wrote B. What…wrote
C. Who did…write D. What did… Write
34. They _____ about the TV news then in the sitting-room. They often ____ such talks
A. talked…had B. talk…have
C. were talking…had D. are talking…have
35. He ______ some cooking at that time, so _____ me.
A. did… heard B. did… didn't hear
C. was doing… heard D. was doing… didn't hear
36. " _____ you angry then?" "They_ too much noise.”
A. Are…were making B. Were…were making C. Are…made D. Were… made
37. This time yesterday Jack _____ his, bike. He _____ TV.
A. repaired… didn't watch B. was repairing… watched
C. repaired… watched D. was repairing… wasn't watching
38. We _____ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us ______.
A. were waiting… waiting B. were waiting… wait
C. waited… waiting D. waited… wait
39. When you _____ at the door, I _____ some washing.
A. knocked… did B. was knocking… did
C. knocked… was doing D. knock… am doing
40. The boy_____ English on the radio when I _____ his door.
A. learned… was opening B. was learning… opened
C. learned… opened D. is learning… open
1—5 BABDB 6—10 CDDBA 11—15 BBCCD
16—20 CBDCC 21-25 BDDDA 26—30 BCBAD
31—35 BCCCD 36—40 BDACB
章 来 源天 添
资 源网 wW w.tt z y W.CoM